Sustainability in Packaging Asia
Veolia, GSK, CJ CheilJedang, Colgate-Palmolive, WestRock, SABIC, HAVI, Johnson & Johnson, Amcor and more confirmed to speak at Sustainability in Packaging Asia this June.
Recognised as the go-to event for the entire packaging value chain, Smithers’
Sustainability in Packaging Asia conference returns online on June 7-9, 2021 to once again ignite important discussion around the challenges, opportunities and innovations making waves across the packaging market.
Attendees to the event will access key learnings around the End Users Progress on Sustainability in Packaging, Regulatory Landscape and Initiatives for Circular Packaging, Designing Packaging for Sustainability, New Technologies & Innovations Facilitating Higher Performance/ Added Value, Innovations in Packaging Materials, and more.
- The importance of brave goals of a brand owner, Ted Bailey, Packaging Sustainability Manager, Asia Pacific at Colgate-Palmolive
- Regulatory update for food packaging in ASEAN region, Edwin Seah, Head of Sustainability & Communications at Food Industry Asia
- Loop: A sustainable alternative to disposability and driver of circular economy, Eric Kawabata, APAC General Manager at TerraCycle Japan
- Sustainable collection for plastic recycling, Xavier Jean, General Manager, Plastics Recycling at Veolia
- New technologies for chemical recycling, Sreepadaraj Karanam, Director, Sustainability and Circular Economy Strategy, Asia Pacific at SABIC
- Investing in recycling infrastructure to advance plastic circularity, Karina Cady, Operations and Investment Director at Circulate Capital
- Uncluttering packaging sustainability & design influence to decision making, Swaminathan SV, Senior Director – Sustainability, Innovation & Packaging Development (APAC) at HAVI
- To overcome the difficulties of processed food packaging design for sustainability, Olivia Park, Manager of Global Packaging R&D at CJ CheilJedang
- Much more…
In addition to three jam-packed conference days, delegates to the conference will also be able to benefit from the insightful panel discussions taking place on each day. Just some of the sample panels include:
For more information on Sustainability in Packaging Asia visit https://www.sustainability-in-packaging.com/sustainability-in-packaging-asia.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are still available. For more information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Ciaran Little on +44 (0)1372 802114 or email email@example.com.
For further information please contact:
Beatrice Sun | firstname.lastname@example.org | +86 (0)512 6253 5582
Join UPM Specialty Papers and Smithers' Experts in Our Free Webinar
Webinar Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021
Time: 11am – 12pm UTC+8
Format: Online Webinar
Online Platform: GoToWebinar
Hot Topics That Will Be Covered In This June’s Webinar Include:
- The brand challenge: meeting consumer requirements for sustainability, performance and food safety in packaging
- Meeting food safety requirements through fibre based packaging
- Sustainability benefits and advantages for fibre based packaging
- Co-creation across the value chain to deliver the whole package