Storopack is a specialist in protective packaging. Our promise is to provide “Perfect Protective Packaging” to optimally protect every product while in transit. But as we do this, we are also careful about the environment and strive to bring products that are more sustainable in nature. Time in and out, Storopack has brought in innovative products to help customers make the packaging process more efficient and material more sustainable.
One such product is AIRPLUS® Bio. An exceptionary product, the compostable AIRplus® Bio Film is designed to run on all AIRplus® machines in the series that process Void Film giving great variation on the types of applications it is suitable for. The filling and padding material can be used throughout all service departments, from small dispatch rooms to the automated distribution centre.
The composting ability of AIRplus® Bio Film is certified according to the European standard EN 13432 and the American Norm ASTM D6400. The air cushions are marked with the seedling logo ensuring the recipient is aware of the shipping company’s ethos of sustainability.
- Made partly from BIOPLASTICS such as polylactic acid, which is derived from Corn
- Fully industrially compostable and certified in accordance with EN 13432 and ASTM d6400
- Exceptionally stable, elastic, air tight, and light weight
- In the right conditions, fully industrially compostable in 182 days.
- Also Home compostable films available.
- Air cushioning allows a 1.2 kg reduction of CO2(eq.) emissions per 1,000 km.
Our customers like to have different protective packaging options and place importance on sustainability. Storopack has just the right products, from films featuring a high percentage of recycled materials to compostable solutions.
Company’s Director, CD Group